- Due to COVID19 concern, our current office hour is changed! (please check back often)
- (NEW!) Bellevue office1540 140th Ave NE #100
Bellevue, WA 98005(425) 502-9256
Bellevue Clinic HoursSat9am-4pm
- Greenlake office1115 N 81st Street
Seattle, WA 98103
Please call for office hours(206) 527-0033
Greenlake Clinic HoursTue9am - 4pmWed9am - 4pmSat9am - 4pm (appt only)
- • Traditional Tips for Insomnia •
- • Spring TCM Life Tips •
- • Self-Care and Preventative Medicines •
Tag Archives: inflammation
For many of the afflictions acupuncture can treat – allergies, back pain, headaches, the list goes on – reducing inflammation in the body is a primary reason acupuncture is successful. For decades now, doctors and medical researchers have been trying to learn what the biological mechanism is that allows acupuncture to reduce inflammation in the body.
As we enter a new year, it is natural to want to look back on the last one. As humans, we have the gift and the hurdle of marking time, so it can feel helpful to recall memories we want to hold on to or look for lessons we can take with us.
To that end, here are three