- Due to COVID19 concern, our current office hour is changed! (please check back often)
- (NEW!) Bellevue office1540 140th Ave NE #100
Bellevue, WA 98005
Bellevue Clinic Hours
- Greenlake office1115 N 81st Street
Seattle, WA 98103
Please call for office hours
Greenlake Clinic Hours
Wed 9am - 4pm Fri 9am - 2pm
- Season of the Lungs
- Staying Healthy and Happy this Autumn
- Acupuncture to Stop Smoking
Tag Archives: germs
Why do some people always catch a cold, and others don’t?
Viruses, germs, and bacteria are everywhere. They are in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink, but not all of them are bad or harmful.
Think of the immune system as your body’s security detail. The cells, tissues, and