- (NEW!) Bellevue office1540 140th Ave NE #100
Bellevue, WA 98005(425) 502-9256
- Greenlake office1115 N 81st Street
Seattle, WA 98103
Please call for office hours(206) 527-0033
Greenlake Clinic HoursTue9am - 4pmWed9am - 4pmSat9am - 4pm (appt only)
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: allergies
Research tells us that acupuncture has been beneficial in treating a variety of conditions including high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, and headaches, just to name a few. And the good news is, you can add allergy symptoms to that list as well.
In the world of Traditional Chinese medicine, the lung is probably the organ whose TCM functions overlap the most with its Western functions. Respiration, the immune system and the skin are all systems heavily influenced by the lung, both in acupuncture and in Western medicine.